Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

Things that make me laugh

I love it when Dannah or Jameson says something that just makes me stop and laugh. It's like I can just feel my heart smiling! Jameson is usually the one that is being silly and makes us laugh; however, this week Dannah has really made my heart smile! I just wanted to share some of her wit:

The other day the kids were using hats to catch bouncy balls in the house. Jameson ran into the room and said, "Dannah, I caught two at the same time!" Dannah calmly said, "He is amazing!"

During nap time in Dannah's classroom, they watch a movie. Well, Dannah CANNOT go to sleep with the tv on unless she is exhausted. So, needless to say she hasn't been taking naps. The other day I asked her if she took a nap. She said, "Momma, I couldn't go to sleep. That movie was cracking my head up!"

Dannah and I were leaving the grocery store when we saw a truck pulling a trailer loaded with hay. The hay was on fire. Dannah asked me what caught it on fire. I told her I didn't know but it looked like someone threw a cigarette out the window and caught the hay on fire. Later she said, "Do they call them sickarettes because they make you sick?"

I am so thankful that our heavenly father has a sense of humor and knows when I need a good laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment