Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

5 years ago today...

God blessed us with the most precious little angel! We are so thankful to God for putting Dannah Alex in our lives. She has taught us so much - which is funny because she is extremely bossy. :) She is an extremely loving, intelligent, and observant child. She has her own way of demonstrating her love. She has an understanding of God that I have not observed in a lot of children - it is completely humbling because I know it is not from anything that I have done but because of Christ!

She loves her 'little' brother so much and looks our for him! Last night Dede was asking her what she wanted for her birthday. She said, "All I want is a bicycle. Why don't you get Jameson a gift and bring it to my party because he has really been wanting something. I think he would like a truck." UNBELIEVABLE!

God has really used Dannah to teach me so much. Her prayers melt my heart! There is so much I can say about this amazing child! I know that as her parent I am supposed to say that, but even if she wasn't mine, I would still feel that way!

Happy Bithday to my sweet 'pumpkin pie'!


birthday cookies to take to school

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Dannah. Love, Aunt Lacy, Uncle Steven, and Ashy!

    ReplyDelete