Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 6, 2010

The end of summer means...

My little girl is growing up too fast! I cannot believe that my little girl is about to be 5 and is starting kindergarten! Jameson is also starting school (3K) but it is not the same. All summer Dannah has been excited about starting big girl school and turning 5. The past week it has all gone down the drain - she doesn't even want to talk about it! My mom tried to help out by taking her to get a backpack. Dannah wouldn't even consider it - she isn't going to school or turning 5. Jameson went with me to the school the other day and met his teacher and saw his classroom. He loves it! He wanted to stay and play. Everyday since then he wakes up and asks, "Am I going to school today?" I am so excited for him! I just wish his sister would get excited about this new chapter in her life. Maybe once we get her supplies and uniforms, her feelings about school will change...
Please keep ALL of us in your prayers as we go through this exciting change. (Especially August 9th, their first day of school - crying is inevitable; I will need God to give me the strength to not cry infront of Dannah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment