Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

Dannah's first...

There are many times my kids say 'bad words' and get in trouble. These words are not actual bad words - just words that aren't appropriate for a 3 or 4 year old to say. However, Dannah changed all that. One day me, Dannah, Jameson, and David's mammaw were heading to Starkville to visit Nannaw and the Starkville crew. We stopped at McDonalds for a restroom break; I was trying to get Jameson in the stall while getting Dannah to wash her hands. I don't remember exactly what happened but I hear my sweet little girl say the d word! I was in shock! I mean, did she really just say what I thought I heard?! Do I ask her what she said?! I asked her where she heard it before. She has always told me where she hears stuff and it is usually daycare, but this time she would not tell me. I did the typical parent thing - I better not ever hear you say that word again - and I haven't. She has no idea what it means. Later on I was telling Mammaw what she had said... guess who Dannah heard it from! Too funny! Bless Dannah's heart - she didn't want to get her Mammaw in trouble! I love her soul! Dannah has just about moved out of our house and moved in with Mammaw. I haven't quite figured out if it is the freedom she gets over there or the babying - either way, it's great for bother of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment