Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 13, 2011

Bed rest and delivery

At 34 weeks of pregnancy, I was put on bed rest.  Who knew that laying in bed and doing nothing could be so hard.  I had dilated 1 cm and the doctor was worried I would go into labor before 36 weeks.  On Wednesday,May 11th (36 weeks) I was having contractions so we headed to the hospital.  They kept me over night and the contractions stopped.  My doctor wanted me to come in for a check up Friday to make sure everything was ok.  On the way, I started having contractions again.  I was admitted to the hospital and the contractions stopped.  I was so frustrated - I wanted Daylynn to come when it was her time, but I was hurting.  After the doctor discharged me, he checked me just to make sure.  We were all shocked - I was 3 cm!  It was baby time.  Everyone got to the hospital in time for Daylynn's birth!  Friday, May 13, 2011 at 7:56 pm 7 pounds 4 ounces 19 1/2 inches long

No comments:

Post a Comment