Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

My Mother's day was absolutely wonderful! I am truly blessed to have a wonderful mother that loves me unconditionally. God blessed me with a husband that values me as a wife and mother and two wonderful children that have a heart for God.



For Mother's Day I wanted a necklace that has my kids' names on it, so that's what I got. But David took the kids to the store Saturday night and told them they could get me anything they wanted. Dannah picked out pink roses that we can plant. Jameson picked out a Paula Deen strawberry cheesecake candle. My children and husband are the best!



Saturday the men in our church prepared dinner for all the moms at the playground. It was wonderful. We got to fellowship, eat good food, and play with the kids! We are blessed to have such a wonderful church that is Christ centered!





Dannah worked so hard to figure out how to get herself across the monkey bars and when she got it - she did it about 100 times! The strength and energy of a 4 year old!



Jameson tried really hard but just couldn't get it. That didn't stop him from getting across though - by way of mom and dad helping! He has had issues with Dannah 'winning' at everything because she is stronger or faster - it won't be long until he will be bigger and stronger than his big sister.

Sweet pictures of my babies playing!










No comments:

Post a Comment