Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

Marrying into a cake family...

For David's first birthday after we got married, I made him a birthday cake.... oh, it looked awful. My decorating skills were lacking to say the least! I have been fortunate to have four EXTREMELY talented women who have been sweet enough to guide me in my cake adventures. David's mom, grandmother, and sisters are amazing bakers/cake decorators! I am so thankful for their willingness to help me. It is something that I truly enjoy and am so grateful for! I love yall!

This cake was made for a co-worker who
was hosting a bridal shower.


My friend also wanted petit fours, so Nannaw told
me how to make cake squares that would resemble
petit fours to match the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment