Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wedding Weekend #1


It is wedding season and this past weekend we celebrated the marriage of my Aunt Donna to a wonderful man named David. My aunt is strong in her faith. David treats her the way a Godly woman should be treated. I am so excited about David becoming a part of our family. Congrats and I love yall!


This is a picture of my aunt and her son, Matthew, who walked
her down the aisle along with my grandfather.


When we arrived at the church, Dannah's main concern was who is going to toss the flowers for Aunt Donna! So, after everything was winding down, Aunt Donna let Dannah carry her bouquet around - talking about a prissy little girl!



This is a picture of my grandparents, Mammaw and Pappaw, with Ayden, Dannah and Jameson. I have such fond memories of spending summers with them-they are absolutely wonderful people. They give of themselves to everyone - family or not. I wish that we lived closer to them so my kids could know them the way I do. I love you Mammaw and Pappaw!



These are 'The Three Muskateers'! (They are within 18 months of each other.) They love each other and will tell you in a heartbeat they are best friends! They are so much fun to be around! The bottom picture is where they were showing everyone their 'BIG MUSCLES'! Too funny!!



Since I am usually the one taking the pictures, I do not have many pictures with my kids. Ayden insisted on having a turn, so I took full advantage! I sure do love my babies!

2 comments:

  1. I miss my little babies....I just wish I could SQUEEZE them tight....Dannah and Jameson, always know that your Aunt Lacy loves you to the moon and back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have caught myself saying "my kids" instead of "my babies"! They are growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete