Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

My Monkey Doodles!



I am not really sure what started it, but I refer to my kids as monkey doodles. For the most part, they are really sweet kids that mind really well! Dannah and Jameson love each other and nothing warms my heart more than when they tell each other "I love you" own their own.


Anyone that knows Dannah knows that she is the boss in her and Jameson's relationship... well, almost any relationship she has. But there are moments when she is so selfless and protective in dealing with Jameson - it's those moments that I just want to hold her.

Jameson is my baby, in every sense of the word! He loves to cuddle and be held... and cry! He is polite, mild mannered, and SENSITIVE. Just when he does something wrong, he looks up at with those big blue eyes and says "I wuv you!"


It amazes me how different the two are!

No comments:

Post a Comment