Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sometimes it takes a child

Last year a dear friend of mine told me how her family prays together every night.  I have been wanting to start this with our family but never have.  Sunday night Dannah said, "Momma, I want you to pray with me."  That's all it took.  We have started praying together every night as a family; it is such a blessing to my heart.  It gives us a chance to tell God how thankful we are and to lift others up in prayer.  Dannah insisted that even Day has to have a turn - so, we all bow our heads and after a few moments Dannah says amen for her!  AMAZING!  It has been such a joy that me and the kids started praying together on the drive to school.  I love to hear their sweet voices talking to God.  We have so much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment