Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

BIG baby

Tuesday we (me, David, and Dannah) went to the doctor for our 14 week checkup.  I have had an ultrasound at every appointment, so when David asked if there would be one, I said no.  We were all surprised when the ultrasound tech. came to get us from the waiting room.  (It amazes me how much Dannah remembers and how her brain works.)   As we walked into the room, she said, "Momma, are we giving the baby back to God?"  TEARS!  My sweet little girl was with us last spring when we had an ultrasound and found out that we had miscarried.  She was so excited when she saw the baby moving on the screen.  And when I say baby, I mean BIG baby.  The doctor believes that the baby will be big and come early.  My due date is still June 6 but we are looking for a May baby.  As far as the sex of the baby....   Dannah 'knows' it will be a girl.  She thanks God for her baby sister all the time and says that Jameson is going to have 2 sisters.  We will find out if she is right January 11th.  We can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. I am pulling for a HEALTHY baby girl....I am needed to even out my numbers when it comes to nephews (6) versus nieces (3)......

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are having trouble coming up with a girl name. you should hear some of the suggestions from dannah and jameson - hilarious!

    ReplyDelete